Functie: IT Security Specialist (QR4548)
Start: 3-4-2017, 36 uur per week
Periode: 3 mnd+
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for an IT Security Specialist.
In the constantly changing environment it is a challenge to maximize security and to ensure excellent usability for IT services. You will be steering both outsourced parties and colleagues alike and also dive into specific security areas yourself. We are looking for an enthusiastic, pragmatic and risk aware person with proven experience in the field of IT-security in an outsourced environment. A track record within the banking is a plus.
In this function you report to the IT Area Lead NL and you will be advising all MT Tribe members
The department strives to be the innovative IT partner of our (over 60.000) employees, providing a strategic advantage becoming the preferred bank for its customers.
We work in an Agile DevOps manner and you will join a small and senior IT security guild of 3 members.
Roles and responsibilities
The main purpose of this role is to ensure secure IT services; it also involves analyzing and mitigating security problems in order to prevent or restrain damage. Our environment is mainly based on commodity/market standard (Microsoft) services and your focus area is in local area networking, Wifi, printing, hardware and support services.
The responsibilities and tasks of an IT Security/risk specialist are:
- Coordinating security operations in an international environment
- Reporting on security service performance
- Forensics on security incidents
- Advance Persistent Threat mitigation
- Vulnerability hunting
- Preparing and assisting in security related service changes
- Assessing and providing requirements for security controls
- You have a strong conceptual knowledge of IT Security
- You are a skilled, disciplined and self-guiding IT security specialist that is used to coping with high workload
- You are content oriented, result driven and succeeding in continuous improvement.
- You know what our business partners and second line colleagues need to be wow-ed.
- You are a real team player and have experience with working in a large, corporate, organization.
- You pro-actively bring solutions and pragmatic improvements.
- You have proven experience with End User Computing Software and implementations in a corporate environment.
- You are master or bachelor educated (informatics or business administration) and have at least 5 years as an IT security specialist.
- You are fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
U dient in te loggen om gebruik te maken van Opdrachten.nl
ICT (applicaties en software)
Bedrag per uur
Verspreiden via social media
Geef a.u.b. hieronder een cijfer voor de 5 referentie onderwerpen (1 = het laagst, 10 = het hoogst) en schrijf een duidelijk toelichting.