Functie: Senior iOS Developer (QR4556)
Start: 10-4-2017, 36 uur per week
Periode: 9 mnd+
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior iOS Developer
For our mobile development team we are looking for a skilled software engineering professional specialized in the design and development of iOS mobile applications.
The candidate should have strong skills in development of native applications.
It is an advantage if the candidate has experience in Java back-end or Android development as well. As an engineer you work in an all-round devops team with Dev, Ops, UX and business colleagues to develop and maintain the mobile banking app.
Your main focus will be on the development of mobile banking features (in both Objective C & Swift). The app has to be quality controlled by fully automated regression tests and unit tests.
We work according to SCRUM Agile development process releasing a new version of the app every month.
In your role you have influence on customer satisfaction and therefore it is of the highest importance that the customer interest always comes first.
The level of expertise and experience within the Mobile department is very high and the atmosphere is very pleasant. We don’t forget to have some fun while crafting our apps.
We have a high bar and want an experienced developer with proven track record to raise it even further.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or comparable (HBO opleiding).
- 5 or more years of experience in native iOS application development.
- With proficiency in both Objective C and Swift (Swift: 2 years).
- Can implement CI (continuous integration) set up using Xcode Server, Jenkins, Git.
- Experience with UI Test automation and XCTest.
- Experience with Mac OS X and the command line. (at least 1 year)
- Proficient in English and/or Dutch
- Experience with highly customized UI design. Visual aspects of the app are really important for us.
- Likes working in a challenging environment where innovation is given utmost important.
- Knowledge of design patters like MVC, MVVM, MVP, composition, protocol oriented programming.
- Can implement modular architecture using dynamic frameworks.
- Stays up to date with the latest and the greatest technology released by Apple
- JSON, REST, SSL
- Good social and communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodology
- A team player who is open to sharing knowledge and learning from a great team of developers
U dient in te loggen om gebruik te maken van Opdrachten.nl
ICT (applicaties en software)
Bedrag per uur
Verspreiden via social media
Geef a.u.b. hieronder een cijfer voor de 5 referentie onderwerpen (1 = het laagst, 10 = het hoogst) en schrijf een duidelijk toelichting.