Functie: Test Engineer (Tibco) (QR4543)
Start: 3-4-2017, 36 uur per week
Periode: 9 mnd+
For our client in Leeuwarden we are looking for a Test Engineer Tibco.
For our Klant Information Management teams we are looking for creative, passionate IT engineers.
KIM is responsible for the customer data and the corresponding processes such as becoming a customer, including processes for accomplishing strict regulations for KYC (know your customer) such as FATCA, FEC and CRS.
As part of the TIBCO team you will have a major role in testing of one or more high-tech applications of KYC.
The DevOps teams uses the Scrum methodology and Continuous Delivery Engineering practices.
Not only does they lead the line for IT innovations, but also in the way of working for developing, building and testing of applications. This also applies to the process of managing and decommissioning applications. Due to these methods we can continuously offer our customers the most optimal services, and at the same time build our leading position in the market.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts
- Functional and Non Functional Testing
You also should participate in:
- Test-driven development
- Deployments and related administrative tasks
- Support on TIBCO services
- Develop, optimize and implement monitoring tools
- the Scrum process and in Continuous Delivery Engineering Practices. You will play a positive role with your DevOps team growing the experience and knowledge within your team.
- You actively participate in a Chapter.
Knowledge of and experience with:
- Working according to the Agile/Scrum method as well as with the DevOps method
- At least 3 year experience as test engineer is required
- Testing tools / environment (e.g. RIT, Loadrunner, Message Oriented and Restful API’s)
- TDD (Test Driven Development) and ATTD (Acceptance Test Driven Development)
- Continuous Delivery tooling (e.g. Maven, Nolio, Jenkins, GIT)
- Also, you are fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and in writing.
- Pro-active, willing to take responsibility
- Analytic with translation to action plans
- Knowledge of developments in the market IT, CD e.g.
- Stands for quality
- Stands for Sprint commitment
- Drive to innovate
- Willing to pick up all tasks to be performed in the squad
Able to communicate in an open way, giving feedback and helping your colleagues to improve in both technical and personal perspective.
Completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical IT study or a comparable education.
The working location is Leeuwarden, but you must be prepared to incidentally travel to Amsterdam.
U dient in te loggen om gebruik te maken van Opdrachten.nl
ICT (applicaties en software)
Bedrag per uur
Verspreiden via social media
Geef a.u.b. hieronder een cijfer voor de 5 referentie onderwerpen (1 = het laagst, 10 = het hoogst) en schrijf een duidelijk toelichting.